GiGGo Toys, Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in
accordance with this privacy statement.
GiGGo Toys, Inc. may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to
time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 1, 2013.
We may collect the following information:
Name, Email Address, Phone Numbers, Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
5. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interest.
6. In Connection with Business Transfers: In the event that GiGGo Toys (or the assets of a GiGGo Toys entity) is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
7. To Comply with Laws: GiGGo Toys may also disclose specific information when such disclosure appears necessary
to comply with the law, a subpoena or other litigation process or to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, GiGGo Toys employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and
organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used
these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are
required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REPORT OF INCIDENTS
You may direct questions, comments or reports by using the Contact Page on this website.